Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Tender Care – Contented Cow





PHOTOGRAPHER'S JOURNAL: While I was away in Maine biking, hiking, exploring with my family, and making photographs with my daughter and grandson, I received the following note from Michael Zients of the Sharon Historical Society:
"I hope you're enjoying your vacation. While you've been away the judges for Farm to Table awarded your photograph "Tender Care - Contented Cow" First Prize. Congratulations!"

I am honored and humbled at such a wave of good fortune and grateful to all, including my family, SHS, Luke Tanner and an unnamed cow, who helped make these two weeks so sweet.

Maine pictures to follow soon.

The exhibit. "Farm to Table,” with works by many artists continues at the Sharon Historical Society (http://sharonhist.org/) through August 24.




No comments: