On the way upor downin a tricein the wellin between,pause and borrow some moment,but don'tsmoke.Danger!
This is inside the brick building pictured a few days ago on TODAY'S. It was probably built by Holmes, Booth and Haydens sometime between 1870 and 1880. Only the first floor is in use as the tooling shop for the mill where the billets are still processed. The other floors once held additional machine shops, offices, and at one time the second floor may have been used to manufacture the brass, burner mechanisms for oil lamps.