Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Tracks


NEXT SLIDE-TALK

Finding Brass Valley
A Place in Time that Has Almost Vanished

Thursday, June 13 at 11 AM
Stamford Senior Men’s Club
open to the public
First Presbyterian Church
1101 Bedford St, Stamford, CT



PHOTOGRAPHER’S JOURNAL: Last week, I realize, took us back to places Lazlo and I have been making photographs for a decade. Time feels like wind, but it is also rain and the sun’s regular stroke, and here a carpet of seedlings reaches to be a prairie. It’s a place to watch. Time blows with the seasons here but never stops. We follow tracks to see where they lead.

As we arrived here I realized I had the wrong lens and I would have to shoot this interior with the equivalent of a 100-400mm zoom, a telescope good for birding, but not my usual choice for interiors. It was a chance to see differently. I may try it again.






2 comments:

Doublezd said...

More beautiful work from you Ted. Thank you for showing me this magical place.

Emery Roth said...

...and thank you for commenting.